18 July, 2014

The Back Forty

I was driving around the ‘Back Forty’,
Not sure why people called it that,
but it was a winding country road
that most people didn’t have any business being on
and I didn’t either
Except I didn’t want to bring her
to my place
Nor did I want to pay for a place-
Her being this girl I met
and knew I could get into her pants
because I have a lot of charm
and she had no defenses to it-
But I was always a gentleman to her
I said sweet things and meant every word
And I listened to her talk, and talk
and talk, and talk
And talk
And then I remembered a video I once saw
So I pulled her in for a kiss, she smiled
And I pushed her head towards my lap,
a pretty universal sign of my desires-
She didn’t object-
I’m not sure what was better
the blowjob, the silence, or the pleasant drive
but I still don’t know why they call it
the ‘Back Forty’

No comments:

Post a Comment