That motherfucker threw a tissue at me
Just one
I’m a young man and I didn’t need my prostate checked
but it was part of the physical and he did it-
why couldn’t I have gotten the doctor who didnt?
Lubed up, en-gloved finger,
I swear it was the whole fist,
shoved the wrong way up my poop chute
Him talking to me, telling me to “Relax.”
seriously
don’t talk to me when you’ve got your fist
in my ass
I’ve got nothing to say to you; we’re not friends
And when he was done
that motherfucker threw a tissue at me
Just one
Told me to clean myself up while he
typed at the computer
my asshole dripping with enough lube to
grease a whale through a doggy door
And the walk of shame through
the waiting room
Hoping no one knew what just happened-
That motherfucker
I fancy myself a genius-
Maybe I am
Every kid has dreams of being a hero
or something cool; even adults have fantasies
And it didn’t help that I was smart
or maybe everyone else around me was
dumb-
I do know a lot though and I remember much
and people often came to
/ME/
for answers
and sometimes I was a real pretentious prick
about it
“How come you don’t know this…?”
I love knowing and I love being right
sometimes someone would school me
and I would suck up the knowledge;
I would never be wrong again-
Unless it was math
I hate math
I’m Jealous-
some people get paid to do it
I just write because I love it
it’s great therapy
right up there with drinking and sex
Some people get paid to do it
To write
some are famous, but I think they’re garbage
some are great, but they ain’t famous
but they get paid
and here I am writing, wish I had
a buck
Hoping I don’t end up one of those famous
after I am dead
because at that point, I wouldn’t give
a fuck
Just one
I’m a young man and I didn’t need my prostate checked
but it was part of the physical and he did it-
why couldn’t I have gotten the doctor who didnt?
Lubed up, en-gloved finger,
I swear it was the whole fist,
shoved the wrong way up my poop chute
Him talking to me, telling me to “Relax.”
seriously
don’t talk to me when you’ve got your fist
in my ass
I’ve got nothing to say to you; we’re not friends
And when he was done
that motherfucker threw a tissue at me
Just one
Told me to clean myself up while he
typed at the computer
my asshole dripping with enough lube to
grease a whale through a doggy door
And the walk of shame through
the waiting room
Hoping no one knew what just happened-
That motherfucker
I fancy myself a genius-
Maybe I am
Every kid has dreams of being a hero
or something cool; even adults have fantasies
And it didn’t help that I was smart
or maybe everyone else around me was
dumb-
I do know a lot though and I remember much
and people often came to
/ME/
for answers
and sometimes I was a real pretentious prick
about it
“How come you don’t know this…?”
I love knowing and I love being right
sometimes someone would school me
and I would suck up the knowledge;
I would never be wrong again-
Unless it was math
I hate math
I’m Jealous-
some people get paid to do it
I just write because I love it
it’s great therapy
right up there with drinking and sex
Some people get paid to do it
To write
some are famous, but I think they’re garbage
some are great, but they ain’t famous
but they get paid
and here I am writing, wish I had
a buck
Hoping I don’t end up one of those famous
after I am dead
because at that point, I wouldn’t give
a fuck
No comments:
Post a Comment