17 July, 2014

It was a long drive

It was a long drive-
Not sure if it was long because I
was nervous
or
because there were many miles to go,
but it was long
The Internet is an amazing thing-
connects you to people far and wide
and if you’re lucky it’ll connect you
to a good time
So I was on the road, going to a
good time
and I was nervous
She may have been the most beautiful woman
I ever hoped to lay with-
or she could end up being a dude,
that’s the risk you gotta take sometimes,
She was a she, fortunately-
I sat there in the hotel room
sweaty palms, heart racing
waiting for the knock at the door
jumping out of my skin when it came
And there she stood
every bit as beautiful as I imagined,
and then some,
clearly she had gotten dolled up for me-
And I felt special
And we kissed, we touched
we fucked
I don’t even know how many times
And then we lay in each other’s arms
smiling, kissing, talking; talking about everything
letting music play in the background
and we slept
and when we woke we didn’t want to leave
each other’s arms
and we fucked, we touched
we kissed
so many times did we kiss
And somewhere in that room it wasn’t
about sex
and I began to like her
and when I drove home I thought about her
the whole way-
and wondered if she liked me too
It was a long drive-
Not sure if it was long because I left my
heart back in the room
or because I couldn’t wait to go back

No comments:

Post a Comment