In a little over a week I should find out the results of the short story contest. I'm both excited and terribly anxious. But then again, who wouldn't be? After all the work that was put into it I can only hope I do decent. Regardless of the result I have to thank all the people who helped me with proofing, editing, and giving their feedback. Special thanks to a friend of my uncle, Kaye, who really red-penned the shit out of it, ultimately helping make a much better story. And to Brandy who similarly provided feedback. I'd really like to thank my friend April without whom I probably wouldn't have started writing again and Sarah for providing so much inspiration.
Also, for those wanting updates you can follow me on twitter @Tylerrey. I'll be busting my butt in the next few weeks to get ready for the Walt Whitman Award, probably less updates here as I'm focused on putting out more poems.
Thanks for your support. As always feel free to comment and provide feedback, your feedback is invaluable!
~ Tyler
No comments:
Post a Comment