31 August, 2014

Final stages of my book

As I type this I am in the final stages of putting together my submission to the Walt Whitman Award which may be the first step in getting published! My good friend April is to my left using her education to edit all my shit. Then we just got to put everything in order...then put it all in digital format to submit. Needless to say I'm very excited, this has been a long time coming.

I believe last time I said I wasn't deploying thus I had more time to write, well now I am deploying, so I'm finishing this up to submit earlier than I wanted, but doesn't mean it's any less of what I wanted my submission to be, just shorter.

This is just one big step, I plan on writing a ton when I get back and entering more contests in the mean time. It won't be until April of 2015 that I'll find out the results so I'm not going to be sitting idly by waiting for results!

No comments:

Post a Comment